• Store and Forward Sensing Data
• Rules Engine
• web-based Management Console
• Active/Passive Access Control
• RESTful APIs
• Up to 50 Wireless Sensor Devices
• Connecting Wireless Sensor Network and Intranet/Internet
• IoT Applications Integration
AptBee Edge Server connects wireless sensor network and the cloud system to support variety of IoT applications and services.
Main function of this device is to store and forward sensing data and dispatch control command from or to sensor devices. Each gateway can connect up to 50 sensor devices; each sensor device can have at most 8 sensors or actuators.
An embedded web-based management console is used for configuration and observing status of sensor devices.
Besides, this device supports active or passive message exchanging modes with RESTful APIs. This edge server can actively push sensing data to the cloud system or passively responds requests from to the cloud system.
Correspond to different application scenarios, a rules engine built in this device scrutinizes sensor data or status and makes decision to notify users or control devices according to the configured rules.
- ARM Cortex-A8 1GHz CPU, 2GB Flash, 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 10/100M bps Ethernet port
- 2.4GHz RF signal, whip antenna
RF: NCC(Taiwan), comply with FCC standards.